Is the recipient of Nadaprabhu Kempegowda Award 2017, she comes from a family of social-political activists with a very modest background. A spirited activist who believes in Gandhi’s principles of ‘be the change you seek’ and outspoken. She lends her voice and support for campaigns on Environment, Lakes, Women Safety and Social issues.
She has over two decades of industry experience as VP IndiaLife Hewitt and later as Co-founder VP of TeamLease Services, where she has worked extensively on key policy advocacy of Pension Reforms, Labour Reforms, Skill Development, Human Resource Development.
Armed with a vast and successful corporate background and passion to ‘Evolve adventure as the most effective learning tool, to revive the spirit of adventure among people from all walks of life, and be environment cognizant’ she Co-founded Basecamp Adventures a company that focuses on Adventure Travel & Outbound Learning.
To know more visit www.KavithaReddy.in
Our Journey Highlights
– Safety Workshops, 8000+ Women
– Safety Workshops, 3000+ Govt School Children
– 12 Runs/Marathons, Run for cause
– 12000 Tree Plantations
– 1 Kere Utsava, Agara Lake
– Assessment of 45 Anganwadis
– Safety audits, 25 Govt Schools
– 4000 Women Safety Handbooks
– Setting up 2 Mahila Shakti Kendras
– Maintenance of Agara Lake mini-Forest
– Study on reviving Bengaluru Lakes
– Report and Bengaluru Waste Management
– 700+ units of Blood via Blood Donation Camps
– Trained over 200+ Women on Paper Bag making