Kaagaz – the name itself signifies multiple images to all of us, be it Newspapers, Books, Currency, Education, Re-cycle, Environment Friendly. A day doesn’t go by without some kind of use of paper.
Using paper and its by-products as a medium, a lot can be made. Our main focus is to use this medium to create a positive and lasting impact.
An old Chinese proverb by Lao Tzu says “Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.” With this vision we at Kaagaz Foundation ‘Facilitate sustainable inclusive growth and enable Enviro-Socio-Economic opportunities to lesser privileged’
Kaagaz Foundation is a NGO with a difference; we believe we are a ‘Social Enterprise’. We believe in enabling opportunities and not making donations or charity.
Based on the fundamentals of sustainability growth, we Develop, Implement, Train, Monitor programs related to:
- Livelihood – Training & Development (Skill Development)
- Rural Education & Employment
- Women Empowerment
- Enabling Differently-enabled
- Environment Campaign
Fund Raising Events
- Team work for a cause – Participate and contribute for a school/college
- Teaching once a week at a rural school
- Cleaning and Painting up the school class room
- Gift Stationary /Computers/Sports Equipments
- Conduct Soft Skill workshop at Govt Colleges for final year students
- Sponsor an Adventure camps for underprivileged children (20-30 children)
- Sponsor an Adventure camps for Govt College students (20 Girls + 20 Boys)
- Corporate events:
- Register employees for Runs (10 kms, 15 kms, 25 kms)
- Planting of saplings and cleaning of a Park or Lake area
- Adventure day outs for employees
- Participate in Blood Donation Camps