Kaagaz, the name itself signifies multiple images to all of us, be it Newspapers, Books, Currency, Education, Re-cycle, Eco-Friendly and a day doesn’t go by without some kind of use of paper. Using paper and its by-products as a medium, our focus is to use this medium to create a positive and lasting impact.
Kaagaz Foundation is an NGO focused on enabling opportunities, based on the fundamentals of sustainability growth, develops and implements programs on:
– Lake Campaigns & Management
– Tree Plantation & creating Urban Forests
– Solid Waste Management Campaign
– Impact Assessment & Policy Advocacy
– Kere Utsava (Lake Fest) & other Environmental Events
– Safety Workshops
– SHGs & Training Programs
– Connecting to Govt Benefits/Schemes
– Safety Audits & Child Safety Workshops – Children, Teachers, Parents, NGOs
– Infrastructure for Govt and Schools for less privileged
– Environment Awareness Programs
– Health Camps
– Blood Donation Camps
– Enrolment for various Govt Health Schemes
Kaagaz Foundation has been using the Runs/Marathons to spread awareness and to promote Gender Equality, Women Empowerment, Green Bengaluru, Safe Bengaluru, Healthier Bengaluru, Save Lakes. These Runs/Marathons have 500-3000 people participating and have become the most popular events over the years.
Several corporates have also partnered with Kaagaz Foundation to identify and monitor projects funded by their CSR Funds, most of the projects are one time, but some are long-term projects.