Gender Equality 10K Challenge
2nd edition of 10K Challenge is a 5Kms X 2 Relay, the objective of the run is campaign for Gender Equality and spread awareness about the importance of Gender Equality.
- The Run is also to encourage people to take up to running and develop a healthy habit of running.
- Each Running team will have two member one male and one female, of any age group and its an open event without any category.
|Category||10 Kms Challenge5 Kms X 2 Relay Race Challenge|
|Distance||10Kms (Individual)5 Kms X 2 Relay Race Challenge (1 Male & 1 Female mandatory 10 years and above No Age limit)|
|Date||1st November 2018|
|Start & End Time||0630 to 0830|
|Start Point||BBMP Ground, HSR Layout|
|Registration Fee||INR 600/- per personINR 500/- per team (1 Male & 1 Female mandatory10 years and above No Age limit)|
|Last Date||28th October 2018|
- Bibs & Timing Chip will be issued 0n 21st Oct 2018 at our office, Note: Timing Chip ONLY for 10Kms Challenge
- 5 Kms X 2 (1 Male & 1 Female mandatory) per team
- Start & Finish is at BBMP Ground
- Medal for Finishers, Digital Certificate with individual Start & Finish Time (Time ONLY for 10K)
- 1st , 2nd , 3rd place will get Cash Awards, Certificates and Medals
- 10Kms Cash Awards – INR 2000, INR 1500, INR 1000
- 5Kms X 2 Relay Awards – Certificates, Medals and Gift Voucher
- Water will be available at every 2.5kms point (runners should drop used glasses ONLY in bins)
- Map will be shared 6 days before the event
- All communication will be by e-mail or sms
- Light Refreshment (Biscuit/Fruits/Tea/Coffee) will be served
Individual Timed Run
|5 Kms X 2 Relay Race Challenge
(1 Male & 1 Female mandatory 10 years and above No Age limit)
Online Payment Select: Proceed > All India > Charitable Institutions > Kaagaz Foundation.
Mail your Payment details and Identification (Voter ID, Passport, DL, Aadhaar Card or any Central/State Govt issued ID) to email@example.com else your application/registration will not be valid.